Saturday, September 28, 2013

Singing with Foreigner

Before I start freaking out because of the concert today, I tell you some other stuff:

Yesterday I was in Muscatine, a town not far away from Washington (I would say about 40 minutes). The reason for this little trip was my visit at Lucas's place. We went to the football game there together and met another girl before, called Elizabeth. She's so nice and it makes me sad that she doesn't live in Washington, because she's the first person who actually talked to me all the time: like non-stop and it was just great. She's like the real friend I was waiting for all the time... So we decided to hang out some time again and to go shopping as we have the same enormous interest in fashion.
I got a couple of compliments on my outfit. All in all I think people in Muscatine are more open for foreigners as a lot of them have a foreign social background.
Hahaha and some girls were staring at me all the time and whispering to each other that I look like Beca from Pitch Perfect. Two of them asked me to take a picture with them, because they thought it's so awesome. I feel a little bit famous. Maybe I'm Anna Kendrick's younger sister - who knows? ^^ It's funny, because nobody told me that before I came here. People here say it all the time - even teachers, but I've never heard it back in Austria.
After the game we had a little bonfire in the backyard of Lucas's host family. We ate melted marshmallows with chocolate and crackers. I love it!

Today I was in a very creative mood, so I printed out a bunch of pictures and cut them and wanted to make a collage to put it around my diary, but I ran out of glue, so I made a list of places I want to see some time in my life.
The big event I was talking about is that we sang with FOREIGNER tonight!!! Oh my god, can you believe that? I'm sure you all heard of the song "I wanna know what love is", right? Yes, we sang with those guys. It was just amazing! I wasn't nervous at all, I mean I came to a foreign country and that made me lose all my fear at all, but even though it was just amazing! Kendon, Mary Kate and I were allowed to do the announcements for the show and we just had so much fun!

I can say being in a car with choir people and a radio is the best thing ever - and especially when you try to sing Spongebob's Campfire song and you just know it in German :)

Picture time!

This is how my classmates drew me ;)

Post card from my best friend - miss her...

Sexy Outfit. Neon night

Elizabeth and I - and yes, we got photo bombed -.-

Bonfire with Marshmallows!


A lot of places left to travel to!

More artwork

Concert look - READY!

On our way - Foreigner here we come!

WOAAAAH! Sorry for the weird face...

The announcement-gang

Back in black

We both just look awkward

So I had a bad photo day tonight. I look strange in every picture we took

When I came home there was this pineapple waiting for me in the kitchen. Who watches  "How I met your mother" and loves it as much as I do knows why I think that's funny ^^

Concert



Campire song!



No comments:

Post a Comment