Sunday, September 15, 2013

1 MONTH

So yesterday was the 14th of September - you know what that means, right? I have been here for ONE MONTH now! It's unbelievable, isn't it? I can not realize how much I experienced in this one month! I had so many good and bad moments. Yes, I cried but I laughed too. I mean I am only 15 years old and have to manage my life on my own in a completely foreign country where I didn't know anybody when I came here. I can say that I am really proud of myself, because I have never lived so long without my parents. Let's hope that I can stand the next month as well!

So this weekend was exciting: On Saturday I was at the College Football Game, Iowa State Cyclones vs Iowa Hawkeyes. I don't want to talk much so just enjoy the pictures!

And today, Sunday, I had my first Rotary Meeting with some of the other Exchange Students! I was so happy to see my girl Giulia again and to meet new people! And Federico of course hahaha :)

Family Picture :)

My Cyclones Outfit


In the fan-shop

A little bit tailgating
Tailgating = Eating lot's of unhealthy food before a game

This was the stadium

One half of the stadium - all in all: 60 000 people

mascot of the Cyclones

Just chilling with my buddy Cornelius Corn

Marching band

Cheerleaders!

And GO!

Haha :D

First pancakes with marple syrup!
I look a little bit tired...

Bad quality I know; 
Some of the other exchange students and the flags of our home countries

From the left to the right and upper row before lower row:
Carlos (Spain), Giulia (Italy), Me (Austria), Lucas (Brazil), Federico (Italy), Lais (Brazil) & Claudia (Italy)

Ti amo Claudia!


I love you girl!
Hahaha Carlos in the background

Weird picture of Lucas and me...

You guys are the most awesome people ever!
Siamo uniti! (Haha I hope this was correct italian)



2 comments:

  1. Wow, one month passed so fast... oO
    It's great to see how many people you know through Rotary...
    Wish you a great second month :D

    ReplyDelete