Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Finally in America!

Greatest feeling ever! It was a long journey and I'm still not at the end station of my trip. I'm in Minneaoplis right now - I'm tired (because I was watching movies on the airplane for nine hours) and I don't really know if I am hungry or sick... It's just a strange feeling and I can't believe that I am really here!

At first I flew from Vienna, Austria, to Paris, France. Everybody said that the airport of Pairs is so huge and confusing, but it was pretty easy to orient myself and find my gate. I bought a drink at Starbucks (the second time ever), but I got a Cappucino instead of a Frappucino Mango Passion Fruit. So it became hotter and hotter with the coffee in my hand and the Blazer i wore. It would have been nicer with an iced drink.
After one hour I had to go to the gate for my flight to Minneapolis, Minnesota. WOW!!

I had to wait for a long time at the passport controll in America, but there was such a cute baby in front of me waiting with his mother that the time passed faster than normal. I found my big and heavy suitcase very fast and went to the security check. Everything here is ... well, not easy going, but you can stand it, because everybody is so friendly and helpful.

I think I will go to Starbucks now. Again... And maybe I will take a quick nap until my next flight to Cedar Rapids, IOWA! (3 hours -.-)




No comments:

Post a Comment