Sorry, the last days were stressful.
It was my "Finals week", the last week of the term. Unbelievable that one term is already over, but I can't wait for a change. Having the same classes every day gets soooo boring!
Well, the finals are not really finals. They were super easy and I was happy to study at least a little bit for them haha. I have straight A's in all my classes, so nothing to worry about.
Cross Country season is over. I was so sad, that I nearly started crying. We took a group picture and I posted it on Facebook and wrote a little text about it. I will post it right below:
"So Cross Country season is over. Today was our last practice
I just want to thank everybody in my team! In my first weeks nobody really talked to me and you guys were the first people who actually talked to me and I felt accepted for the first time!
i want to thank you for the time I could spend with you at practice, for the fun bus rides, for the team spirit at the meets and just everything that you gave me.
I love every single one of you and don't want the season to end. Guys, seriously i am nearly crying right now. The end of the season just shows me that so much of my time here is already over. I have been here for nearly two and a half months. I mean can you believe that?! I only have eight and a half months left and I feel like this all passes too fast. Yes, sometimes I feel like I can't wait to see all of my lovely austrians again and continue where I stopped, but then I think about you all and that it would have been so horrible if I would not have met you. I am the happiest person on earth when I think about you and the main thing i wanted to say with this over-poetic text is that i love you! thank you again...
"I just want to thank everybody in my team! In my first weeks nobody really talked to me and you guys were the first people who actually talked to me and I felt accepted for the first time!
i want to thank you for the time I could spend with you at practice, for the fun bus rides, for the team spirit at the meets and just everything that you gave me.
I love every single one of you and don't want the season to end. Guys, seriously i am nearly crying right now. The end of the season just shows me that so much of my time here is already over. I have been here for nearly two and a half months. I mean can you believe that?! I only have eight and a half months left and I feel like this all passes too fast. Yes, sometimes I feel like I can't wait to see all of my lovely austrians again and continue where I stopped, but then I think about you all and that it would have been so horrible if I would not have met you. I am the happiest person on earth when I think about you and the main thing i wanted to say with this over-poetic text is that i love you! thank you again...
Actually I made one girl cry with this text.
On Friday Franzi from Germany came over to my place and we went shopping to Iowa City. We had so much fun!!! We got into a Victoria's Secret shop for the first time and totally freaked out. Then we drank coffee, burned our tongues, went to Forever 21 (best store ever) and to Target. At the end we had a stress and the mall already closed. After that we drove to Olive Garden, an "American Italian" restaurant. It was so good! They refill everything: Your salad, your bread, drinks,... No wonder that people here are overweight, they don't pay for refilling!!
We came home at like 10:30pm and watched The Hunger Games. Then we went to my room and started talking. We couldn't stop - we had so much to tell each other and when we finally went to bed, it was 04:30am. We had to get up two hours later, but we weren't tired, slept in the car on our way to the Rotary Meeting and it was all good. Actually I was hyperactive and jumped around and talked a lot. Another thing that I noticed since I am here is that my personality changed. I became a lot more positive. Back home I used to be a Pessimist and always saw the negative side of things and now? I am so happy and friendly and it makes me feel good. Life is much more fun when you look on the positive things!
At the meeting we carved pumpkins and it was so funny, but kind of disgusting. I don't like the inside part of a pumpkin, the feeling is just ... ew.
Afterwards Franzi, Federico and I played at the playground, well mostly it was just me.
It was just awesome! I feel good, everything is ok, have no worries!
Caramel Latte - the best
VICTORIAS SECRET *-*
Carving the pumpkins
Okaaaay...
I can't believe how beautiful we are
What is wrong with my peace?? It's on every picture it seems
Wow. That's what I call natural beauty
Playground! Feeling like little kids again
Aren't they wonderful?
Mine is the fourth from the left side in the back row. It's a moustache -pumpkin.
Not all exchange students were here; sadly!
Hannah: "Ok guys let's do a funny picture"
Well, they understood something wrong...



Hahaha well I'll post a comment as a person who's on most of these pictures.... I really like this post!!:) and this weekend was awesome!! #allerbeste
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!!!
DeleteLove you too!!!!!
Delete