Tuesday, January 28, 2014

BIRTHDAY


I am now part of the cool people who are 16 years old! Woopwoop!
The 22nd of Jannuary was my birthday and it was amazing in its own way!

So many people wished me a Happy Birthday in school and on Facebook, it is just unbelievable how many thought about it!
During lunch I got a note saying that there is something waiting for me in the office, so I went to the office and what was it? Balloons and flowers from my lovely first host family! It just made my day so much better and I was the happiest person on earth. Thanks to the Horaks for thinking about me on that special day - i love you.

After school I just hung out with some friends and later we went out to eat at a little restaurant.
I got a little present from my host sister Mary Kate, from my second host family and also from my friends Theresa and some more. I am so thankful for everything I got that day.

The next day I was at the Rotary Meeting and they organized a big cake for me with a lot of frosting and a little crown on it saying "Sweet Sixteen" - just amazing!
Later that day my host family and I went out to eat at an italian restaurant in town called Dodici's (what means "12" by the way). I love that restaurant so much, because the food is so yummy! Thanks a lot for that present!!

On Saturday Theresa, some more friends and I drove to Iowa City to celebrate Theresa's birthday, because she turned 16 only three days after me. We went out to eat at Olive Garden, an italian restaurant chain, and then we watched a movie. It was so much fun and we came home at like one thirty in the morning.

Thanks to everybody who made my 16th birthday so special!


Love my girls!

My own big big fancy cake!

The gift I got from the italian restaurant

A little letter from my best friend. I love her so much!

This little bracelet came all the way from a friend in Germany

Our celebration group

Describes our friendship pretty well

Birthday girls of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment