Well, it's almost over. That's how everything is right now. Show Choir is over. Track is over. My life is over. Just kidding my life is not over hehe :P
But school is almost over! The Seniors left yesterday and now it's getting a little quiet in school... There are only 10 school days left (not counting the weekends). Unbelievable! Somehow I can't wait for summer, but on the other side I also want to stay in school, because that makes me see everybody everyday.
So, I spend most of the time in bed this week, because I am sick... I have to cough all the time, have a stuffy nose and my throat hurts. I am still not fully recovered and my voice sounds horrible!
Now that track is over, I have had time to go to some soccer games. My sister Kayla is playing and I also watched the boys play.
We also installed a sea water tank in my Plant & Animal Biology class. We got starfish, a tomato fish, snails, shrimps, crabs, a baby sea cucumber and more!
But yeah, I guess that's all for this post... I have one important thing to talk about, but that will get its own post! See you later, bye! :)
PS.: Notice the
new countdown on the right side of my blog.
 |
| I had to take those freaking huuuuuge pills :o |
 |
| At the soccer game with Franzi - it was cold! |
 |
| All the fish! |
 |
| The tank in progress. I don't have a photo of the finished one, sorry! |
 |
| My new friend :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment