Friday, April 18, 2014

8 MONTH

This time I wrote the anniversary post late on purpose. I wanted to put it together with another anniversary, which is today, 18th of April. Today, exactly a year ago, I had my very first Rotary Orientation Meeting. I met some of the best and most important friends in life and spent three days with them. I can not believe that one year is already over since then. It prepared us so much for the crazy thing we are doing right now, but more important: It gave me friends that go through the exact same thing!
Exchange friends are forever!

Update:
We're working hard on our final dances in my dance studio. The Recital is coming closer and closer. I have to learn four dances all in all. Two group dances (one in Jazz and one in Ballet), one duet with my friend Emme and one solo. I am really excited!!

Sorry that my post is so short today, but I wanted to put the main focus on this anniversary :)

Austrian Exchange Students 2013/2014

Our Meeting

First picture we ever took together!

2 Months later at our next Meeting


The Jazz Group Dance - all we have so far

No comments:

Post a Comment