Sunday, March 16, 2014

7 MONTHS

Time passes way way way too fast! I remember when I wrote "I still have 9 months left", well now I only have 4 months left and I will spend one of those on a tour. I don't know if I told you already, but I am going on a tour through America, starting in Iowa City, coming through LA, Texas, Florida, New York and ending in Chicago. I will post a picture of the route later in this post.
Sadly I started working out a date for my flight back. I don't have it all figured out yet, because my travel agent is on holiday right now, but I will probably come back around the 12th of July. It makes me sad that I have to think about that already. Sometimes when I lay in bed at night and listen to music, I think about how my life is going to be when I come back home. It will be different, because we all moved on, but to be honest: I have no clue what to expect.

So to update you all: I set myself an alarm on my phone for the Sunday of every week that tells me to work on a post for my blog. I don't know if that many things happen every week and if it's worth talking about those things, but at least it reminds me to start working on a post and if I have nothing to talk about I will write about American stuff or so. Would you guys like that?

The past week I can say I have been sore every day without exception! Monday from dance the day before, Tuesday from track practice and the rest of the week from weight lifting and track practice combined. Even tho I am sore and everything hurts, I can't wait for the next lifting session. I want to get strong and get that body into a nice shape! It's also fun to lift with my girls and as it's after school and not in the morning it's totally fine.

Prom is now pretty close. That's why my host mum, my host sister, Franzi and I drove up to Iowa City to look for a dress. We tried quite a few, but neither of us bought one. I just couldn't decide between three. I don't know what to do! I have been thinking about it for a day straight and I talked to friends about it, but it didn't really help. We will see which one I will pick.

That's it for now I guess… I have another big post planned so stay tuned and see you next Sunday! (thanks to my reminder)

My friend got a guinea pig. His name is Percy and it has swirls


The tour! 1 month with the best people of the world
89 days left

Basic joke...

Aaaaah best smoothie ever!


I liked this one a lot, but you could see through and see that weird skirt - that's a no

I don't know about that one...

I really liked the shape of this dress and especially the sequence, but the colour was not that good - no.

My personal top favourite. It is a little long, so I would need to get that fixed

The back of it

Number two of the ones I can't decide between

My favourite girl!

And number three - I like this one a lot too

No comments:

Post a Comment